Friday, October 29, 2010

IOT is becoming more about MAC

I've been really psyched to get to work on IOT, especially the video's I've wanted to begin posting on youtube again. Logically I want the best software possible to create these with and I love the technology associated with imovie on my macbook.
With that being said I've also discovered that there are quite a few road blocks in utilizing the new ilife-11, the least of which being the learning curve. I need more memory...... imovie keeps quitting on me, my photos have becoming that "spinning gear thing", I've been at the apple store about 7 hrs this past week alone.
I refuse to give up, I'm off to tekserve today to see what they say, I'm sure that I'll return to discussing more physically enlightening topics shortly, thanks for your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment